PCE Implementation Plan
Thank you for accessing the California WIC PCE Implementation Plan.
This Plan asks your agency to:
- Review your agency's responses to the PCE Learning Needs and Resource Assessment (LNRA) before completing your Implementation Plan,
- Identify 1-2 goals that reflect the PCE improvements you would most like to see during FFY 2013,
- Describe what your agency will do during FFY 2013 in order to meet these goals, and
- Describe the activities you put into place during FFY 2012 to strengthen PCE delivery (so we know what you've already implemented).
Submit the FFY 2013 Implementation Plan by Friday, February 15, 2013.
Editing, printing, and saving your responses:
- You will have an opportunity to review, edit, and print your responses before submitting the Implementation Plan.
- Once submitted, you will receive an email with a link to your completed Plan, so you can print and save the information in your files.
- Partially completed questionnaires are saved by the Vista system. If you need to continue work on an incomplete Plan, you should be able to resume your original Plan online. You should not lose work if your network connection fails, your web browser is closed, or if you simply need to stop before submitting. As a precautionary measure, however, we recommend that you print (or copy and save) your responses if you are not able to complete the Plan in one session.
|Please provide your contact information:|
|Your name:|| |
|Phone Number:|| |
Copyright © 2012 California Department of Health Services WIC. All rights reserved.